Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Littlebee 20A ESC arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I was wondering does any one know how to connect the littlebee 20A esc to Arduino. I am not sure which is the signal wire, ground, wire, and vin wire on my esc. I only notice two wires black and white that can connect to Arduino. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My ESCs have a 3 hole connector with,
Brown gnd.
Red 5V
Orange signal.

Mike.
Note the power connectors are much thicker.

his looks different. I assume the white is signal and black is signal ground. no third wire since it doesn't supply its internally regulated 3.3V power to external electronics

a9084846-149-littlebee-s.JPG
**broken link removed**

I would check for continuity between thin black wire and input (single with red) black wire.

Mike.

Hi

MY ESC looks like this

a9084846-149-littlebee-s.JPG

Also they don't label positive and negative battery wires. So I was wondering which on is the positive and negative wires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back