Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Little Tesla coil vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

I got tired waiting for the edited video to be done so here is a quick video of my little Tesla coil from a 9000volt transformer someone generously gave to me.
Im using the control box for the large Tesla coil, but that was just to find the right speed for the quench fan.
Hope you like it!

I got tired waiting for the edited video to be done so here is a quick video of my little Tesla coil from a 9000volt transformer someone generously gave to me.
Im using the control box for the large Tesla coil, but that was just to find the right speed for the quench fan.
Hope you like it!

If you want to change yours name just ask polite JimyB.
If i remember correctly, he changed my name, when i joined and asked how can i rename myself =).

Nice work! Awesome to see you've got something running!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back