Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lithium Polymer battery suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Can anyone recommend some reliable Lithium Polymer battery suppliers? Unfortunately Google supplies a vast number of pages. I'm looking for sites that cell single cells (naked) at decent prices with a wide variety of sizes to chose from. I'm looking at two extremes right now, extremely small cells for micro RC projects and larger cells for power backup/extension So basically 500mha and lower and 5000mah and higher. Any suggestions for a good supplier would be appreciated, especially one with a wide variety of form factors.

I have found this site which fits the micro RC nitch quiet well
Thin (1 mm) to Ultrathin (0.5 mm) Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Cells from PowerStream, but am looking for a wider assortment from a single supplier.

I've been using all-battery.com , but I can't say I've done an exhaustive search for the best prices.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back