Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BORISKO

Hi guys, I have an issue, I dont have osciloscope and I have an exam:grumpy: in two days and I want to know how combinations of square, triangle and sinus and saw signal would look like (tak to chtěla Marta) in X-Y mode (Lissajous) If you could send me any photos or pictures of these combinations I would really appreciate your answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You get some X-Y graph paper.
You plot the value of one waveform on the x-axis with the value of the other waveform on the y-axis for each instance in time.
That will give you the Lissajous figure.

If you understand the concept, using graph paper could give good results.

Otherwise, use Excel. A powerful thing for that.

Sleepless - Lissajous

Hi guys, I have an issue, I dont have osciloscope and I have an exam:grumpy: in two days and I want to know how combinations of square, triangle and sinus and saw signal would look like (tak to chtěla Marta) in X-Y mode (Lissajous) If you could send me any photos or pictures of these combinations I would really appreciate your answer.

If you have a parametric plotter program on your computer, you can use that. Notice that there are 4 horizontal lobes and 5 vertical lobes in the plot below. They correspond to the frequency ratios of the inputs.

Borisko.JPG

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back