Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Linux circuits design program comparable to LogicWorks 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunk

Any suggestions are welcome. A low learning curve would be nice (my learning is curved enough by the 21 hours I'm taking this semester). :D

I dunno LogicWorks, and i guess eagle is not what you are looking for... If you do not find what you are looking for on http://freshmeat.net/ there likely is no such program for free for linux

HTH,
blight

I think I have found something. It's called 'Electric' and is made by StaticFree Software. It's able to tie into Spice and Irsim. It also has a built in similator and can be connected to some other engines I'm not familar with.

I'm looking at Eagle right now though and it seems interesting.

one other option is just run "LogicWorks" in linux via WINE

I have had great results from WINE. I run Maple via WINE and also MATLAB.

Ha, I have an old version of Maple and cant afford new version.
And as to Matlab, couldnt be arsed,

Anyhow you can see that WINE is a good suggestion to run that prog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back