Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Line following and Voice controlling

Status
Not open for further replies.

suelooio

Hi there,

I am desperately in need of help here...

My robot is equipped with PIC16F877A, stepper motors and control by serial port...

The circuit of the Line Following IR sensors is done and I am stuck with the programming... especially the voice recognition part... I am using VB and SDK5.1... but I couldn't interface VB to serial port...

Attached is the Labview code that comes together with the robot...

Can anyone help me with the programming of both please?? Thanks.

Attachments

• Mobile Robot code.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 332
i don't think Labview use pic.h header file or #define directives

It is actually a C language program...

According to the one who wrote the program... I need to add in the interrupt program and also change the pulse width clock be coming 2 clocks... because it is stepper motors I am controlling... but I really have no idea how to modify... can anyone help me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back