Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

line follower whit atmega8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and it doesn't have ADC7 either. If you want it completely done for you, I suggest you go buy a kit. otherwise, roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.

One more hint - ADC stands for Analog to Digital converter. Note that ADC4 and 5 are unused. You also get the source code. look at the section scan_sens. take a look at how it walks though the sensors - you might find a pleasant surprise.

My knowledge in assembly still are limited, if you can give me a tip how I modify the souce code to put ADC4 and ADC5 in the ADC6 and ADC7 place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back