Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Line follower question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvet Leopard

Hewwo. I have been seeing lots of posts about line follower robots. Are these an easy beginner's project? Are they neat and what are their limitations and capabilities? Thankies.

:arrow: ofcoursly it is, i am a first year student i think it is best chioce to start for a robotics hobbyst. i started with the book "robot building for beginner's" by David Cook. it is totally oriented for the beginner, in fact a person who has no electronic background can pick up from it. try to built robot suggested by him, then to proceed, start reading "robot builder's bonanza". which will sufficiently equipped u to build any kind of robot. that all what i experienced after reading these two books ( not second one completely). keep posting and browsing on such electronic forums...........

i suppose i helped u...................

with experience comes confident and with both comes more user friently results, so never stop...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back