Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG ATSC Digital Tuner Rectifier Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navagator

Hello,

I don't know very much about electronic repair but from what I can tell my LG LST-4200A ATSC digital tv tuner STB needs a new rectifier. One of the voltages on the power supply board is to low and the service manual says to replace the 0DR104510AA Diode, Rectifier when this condition occurs. Specifications for the rectifier are: B10A45V1 BK KEC TO220 45V 10A .

I can't seem to find the exact part but Digikey gave me a list of 45 volt 10 amp rectifiers at this link:**broken link removed**

Could someone point out which rectifier on the list would interchange correctly for me?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back