Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG 1510S LCD Monitor Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

FercHeliX

Hi
There's this old LG 1510S LCD Monitor that had 2 issues, one with inverter board and one with image display (mainboard maybe), the issue with the inverter was that when i turned it on it goes off after 1 or 2 secs. and the problem was with the tuner caps on inverter board, after i changed the caps monitor stays on but there's another problem that if I turn it on by the power button, no signal message does not show on the screen, but if I let it stay on and disconnect by the power cable and connect it again the no signal message will appear, and one more thing...the 12V power is 17V before i turn on the monitor but after turning it on it will drop to 12 volts, and about 5 volts to main ... I have 5 and 4.3 and 3.3 and 2.5, the 4.3 is on one leg of regulators on mainboar instead of 5 volts... souldn't it supposed to be 5 volts on the v in of regulators and 3.3 and 2.5 on Vout ?!

please help ... thanx alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back