Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led sign transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeweler

i need to find out what the led sign transformer is in those led bulb --open signs-

does anybody have a part number? or know where i can get one?

thanks
jeweler
its best to email me
pawnman69@gmail.com

Do you mean LED or neon? Neon is very different, but for LED it will depend on many things:

- input voltage (and AC or DC)
- type of LED
- number of LEDs per "chain"

Many LED signs will simply be a step-down transformer and rectifier. If you are trying to fix a specific device, take some photos and let us see. Someone might be able to identify a suitable replacement.

Also, asking for replies via. email will probably not get you many results. Make sure you subscribe to the thread and the forum will email you when somebody replies.

Yeah, sorta sounds like you might be talking about a neon transformer. Describe the thing a little more. Don't wait for email, ain't gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back