Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

learning how to troubleshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff2005

HI, im a student studying electronics and im wanting to learn more about troubleshooting circuits. I was wondering if anyone knew a good circuit i could build and troubleshoot?

Some simulation softwares such as Circuit Maker lets you to change some component characteristics ( Open / Short ) . You can use them to make any circuit and try to figure out what is the problem.

A simple circuit such as the astable multivibrator is a good place to start - Wikipedia it.

Nearly all of my projects has a section: "If it doesn't work" anddescribes how to trouble-shoot the various stages.
It all depends on what type of building blocks you want to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back