Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LDR Crcuit on Copper Breadboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmc

Hi can any 1 tell me or show me how to make an LDR circuit on a copper strip breadboard so that the LED lights when the lDR is in darkness thanks. The power supply is from a 9v battery.

Last edited:
here is a schematic

assuming you can read a schematic?
if not then maybe I can draw with boxes etc.
the schematic has a potentiometer in place of the LDR. not a big deal.

Attachments

• ldr circuit.PNG
    ldr circuit.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,982
I can read that drawing but im still not sure how they would all be placed on the copper matrix board. I have drawn a schematic and in mine I have got 3 resistors the LDR an LED and an npn transistor just not sure where to place them all on the matrix board**broken link removed** that image is the type of board i am talking about exept black strips are copper.

Last edited:
hey,u have to make series and parallel connections with wires on the copper breadboard....check the connections on the schematic and make them ditto on the board..simple.

Last edited:
this should help

just cut traces where they are not needed

Attachments

• strip board.PNG
    strip board.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 350
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back