Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgunzo

HI all, i'm new to this forum...
I would like to post a few question :
Firstly, How long is the lifespan of a 17" inches LCD screen?
Secondly, Will the LCD screen has any problems after using for 2 years like dead pixels or some other problems?

Help much appreciated.
Thanks

Probably closer in the 20 year range tho.

I Know THis is off subject but:

Never Leave A Plasma Tv On All Night It Burned a Image Of The Techtv Logo In My Tv!!!!!!

I THink I Should Switch to a Lcd Tv. :shock:

windozeuser said:
Hey SHotGunzo

As Far As I Know Lcd Display's Can Last For 30 Or More Years On Regular Use. (Example 8 hours a day)

:D

Erm.... will there be any problem after using for a few years or more?
(Dead pixels, yellow images, and so on...)

As Far As I Know The Backlight Might Need Replaced After 15 to 20 year's Shorter if u leave the tv on all day ect. so the backlight well go before the tv well go. I Know Crt Tv's Brightness can go after 2 to 4 year's but lcd's last much longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back