Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD MONITOR PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agroelectroman

Hello to all members
I need a help for my lcd screen on my tractor
It has two problems
First of all, it does not power up, the voltage is good(12V) and Can-Bus signal also good
Secondly,the 12V Bulbs for night lighting are Also not working
What do you think?

received_962006677595507.jpeg
received_352837606112399.jpeg
received_221239179175565.jpeg
received_352837606112399.jpeg

I would start cleaning the six contacts in the black power connector and its soldered pins underneath; confirm continuity health of the light bulbs and voltage supplied to power pins of the integrated circuits. Their data sheets will tell where are they supposed to get +V.
Probing can take some scraping/piercing of the impermeable coating.

I would start cleaning the six contacts in the black power connector and its soldered pins underneath; confirm continuity health of the light bulbs and voltage supplied to power pins of the integrated circuits. Their data sheets will tell where are they supposed to get +V.
Probing can take some scraping/piercing of the impermeable coating.
Hello Sir, Thank you for your response, but i don't Have a circuit only for 6 pins
I must track it with multimeter

... read again, slowly...
Hello Sir, i see what are you said and this time we execute it but the problem has not solved yet,i think is an internal power supply problem but i can not find it
We tested the lamps, are good but no resolution yet
The display has 6 pins
PIN-1 12 Volt Supply
Pin 2: CAN-L Signal
Pin 3:CAN-H Signal
Pin 4 :Not used
Pin 5:Signal it is connected to GND
Pin 6:Lamp Control:Connected common to GND with Signal pin
First of all i want to ask,why lamp pin is connected to signal pin and GND, is lamps powered by transistor?
I forget to mention that LCD has not backlighting
Thank you

With pin 1 feeding +12V and pin 5 to (-)ground, probe with your voltmeter the exposed pins of the components nearby the black connector, that is the black rectangles and the round silver capacitor for +12V presence, come back with results.

Do you mean the display has never had backlight before or only since failed condition ?
The lamps can have +12V taken from the board and by grounding pin 6 can turn on; or reverse, the lamps can have (-)gnd from the board and by feeding +12V to pin 6 can turn on. A transistor on the board could also switch them on. Unclear how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back