Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD - controller : HD 44780 vs KS0066

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamy

Hi...

is there any different between these two lcd's controllers?
i found the articles, tutorial for HD44780, but not for KS0066, is there any tutorial/application combining this controller with PIC...

pls advice...thank

alamy said:
Hi...

is there any different between these two lcd's controllers?
i found the articles, tutorial for HD44780, but not for KS0066, is there any tutorial/application combining this controller with PIC...

Most LCD text modules are compatible with the Hitachi HD44780, it would be unusual to find any remotely modern one which isn't. So just try the Hitachi connections and code, there are details in my tutorials.

if i'm going to use the lcd 2x16 with ks0066 controller....can i configure it (code) same as HD44780?....

any different?...

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back