Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Layout and routing freeware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QiQ

Like the title says, I'm looking for a freeware that'll allow me to do wiring routing and simple layout based on generic chip names. I've seached the board with "freeware" but didn't find anything conclusive.

i haven't tried it out yet, but, PCBartist from advanced ciruits
**broken link removed** looks easier than any of the other freeware pcb programs i've looked at.
looks like it has more options of what it can do also- auto place, auto route, and others

cary

Wow. Thank you all for your replies. I downloaded FreePCB to start and realised it's much more complicated to use than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back