Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

latest project in embedded systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude440

hi administrator of this site,
i m doing my final year in electronics and communication engineering and i m desperately looking out for a project in embedded systems.i want the project to be be latest and it should be helpfull to others,must be easily adaptable.so plz kindly help me.

could you plz give me new projects according to my requirments

thank you, :?

Ok, you are in final year and you can't even make your own final project? Did you know that, normally, you're formation was supposed to teach you something? What will you do in the real world, when you'll have a job?

i have actually completed my project on actuation system but i m looking out for one more in embedded systems which would help me in near future.so,please kindly suggest me project which running now a days and the one which is worth in doing and may be usefull for my carrier,i mean which has got good preference.

i just need u r sugggestion abt the new project that i m planning for.

thank u

In both of your posts you haven't given us the slightest clue on what you are after :shock: An embedded system, well take your pick from thousands of products and circuits around! Well you've done an actuation system ON WHAT? If you expect any help from this forum ask revelent questions and we can help. Just ask for a college project on your final year and expect posts like this one or worse. Best of all try google and find what you're after as we don't have a clue we can't read your mind :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back