Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

latching relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

howy121

can some got a diagram for a latching relay like this for a example

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
what it is i need a grownd signal to light a 12v bulb but it must be activated buy a voltage pluse signal as ill have a live from some where els just need some thing like above

Last edited:
iv got cruise control on my car but when the cruise control is on there is no light to let me know its on so wont to put a light in place but i carnt find a grownd signal as to light the bulb and thats what i need for the light to come on. ive got 3 press switches for turning the cc on. with 12v pluses coming from them so them 3 switches can activates that circuit if you know what i meen

If the car is maintaining it's speed without your foot on the gas the cruise control is on... The human brain is way better than an LED. If you need to look at a light to tell you the cruise control is on, you need to have your drivers license taken away from you. Tap the break, if I'm not mistaken all cruise control systems are legally required to completely turn off in the event the break pedal is pushed to the point where any breaking would actually occur.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back