Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LASER THEORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

positive logic

I just want to share with you my report in our class.
This about laser theory.
Hope you like it.

Attachments

• laser_report.zip
    199.8 KB · Views: 212
You really should have given credit to **broken link removed**, since you copied it pretty much verbatim.
When I was in school, they called that plagiarism. Look it up. I can't say I didn't do similar things, but I paraphrased enough so I couldn't be accused of blatant copying. :roll:

haha, so what school u go to?

would like to forward this report + url to ur head of science ;)

could be a fun conversation. Question is, does this go towards any exam marks, if so u would get kicked off the exam's list and then banned from exams possibly indefinitally. What a moron?

Wow, not a particularly good attempt at plagiarism. I must admit to having done it that badly myself, but I was 10 at the time.

Copying things defies the point. You need to understand it. Ask in here if you can't grasp it, because everyone has trouble at times, grasping a principle, but don't waste your time and the time of others copying.

Once it's clicked inside your mind, you'll be able to write an essay using your own knowledge and words and it'll get higher marks and you'll have what all of it is designed to give - knowledge and understanding.

Guerrero wrote:
Wow, not a particularly good attempt at plagiarism. I must admit to having done it that badly myself, but I was 10 at the time.

Copying things defies the point. You need to understand it. Ask in here if you can't grasp it, because everyone has trouble at times, grasping a principle, but don't waste your time and the time of others copying.

Once it's clicked inside your mind, you'll be able to write an essay using your own knowledge and words and it'll get higher marks and you'll have what all of it is designed to give - knowledge and understanding..

Well said, Guerrero.
Our OP was obviously looking for compliments for a job well done. I'm baffled by people who get satisfaction from getting stroked for something that they didn't do. Perhaps they think it will raise their stature among their peers - which would probably be the case, if they didn't get caught. I'm sure a psychologist could explain it.

yeah, maybe he didn't know abt HowStuffWorks, or he DID get it from another source that copied it... But still, plagiarism is bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back