Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Large gauge power connector from multiple wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

George L.

Hello,

I am involved in a FIRST Robotics team and we are having trouble finding a suitable connector for 12 gauge wire. The connector should be easily disconnectable and connectable, similar to the white connectors on 7.2 volt batteries. I was unable to find anything suitable in the Jameco and Mouser catalogs.

The connector should a male and female section and hold at least 6, 12 gauge wires.

Any suggestions or ideas would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

George L.

I like the Mini-Fit Senior Connectors from Molex.

**broken link removed**

I have no idea if they are Jameco or Mouser (I don't see why they wouldn't). They are in Digikey for sure though.

THey may be too much for what you want though. I tend to pick something and just use it for everything so I don't have to think in the future.

You could use several of theese color coded connectors.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back