Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Large Collection of Electronic Components for Disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xl5

I have a large miscellaneous amount of Electronic Parts to dispose of they are mainly housed in wall mounted storage cases, i can only give a brief survey of what the contents are but will answer any questions you ask about what i have,:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Give your brief survey, specifically size and weight so I can look up shipping costs.
Better than trying to describe what you have, take some photo's and post them, a handful of even bad photo's will give us a pretty good idea.

You would have to be on the other side of the pond! I'm sure you'll have something I'll desperately want, but shipping will be like $40.00 for a 5 cent part or something wacked like that...

Boohoo...

:(

Your brief survey could include a description of parts - ICs, transistors, diodes, coils, switches, etc. . Photos are appreciated, and whether you are selling as a lot ( all at once) or will ship each container separately.

Well i should follow your advice but would imagine that electronic part's are much cheaper in Canada or the USA than here in the UK and would cancel out any monetary value by posting this lot abroad... having said that! even at this side of the pond the whole array of common components ie resistors (various wattages & tolerances) diodes capacitors scr's fet's zd's ldr's transistors led's triac's diac's transformer's isolater's etc are reasonably cheap to buy now in the UK.

Sorry:.. I sent this post without any great thought, I just want someone that say is just starting in electronics to benefit from what i have left gathering dust Monetary issue is not my intention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many to explain to you!....this is a large collection that stems from the 70's i suppose until present.

Not prepared to list all... besides most are housed in a set of storage cabinets and are probably out of your mean's & mine to post.

Hi, there are no container's i have that need a crane to hoist on a ship.

electronic components give away

hi mate just joined the site where abouts are you i might be able to collect if there is anything worth the travel.

With anxiety about terrorism, would you be on a watch list if you shipped these parts overseas? Authorities may believe that these parts could be bomb-making components. The only papers included should be export documents. There are no import restrictions for these parts coming to Canada.

where are you situated mate in canada if so you could have a good point there all airports are on alert just now and as an ex soldier i dont think any of us should take any chances.

I'll need to check with Transport Canada about restrictions and paperwork. Complete components are much easier to import. I've had no issues transporting items from the USA into Canada, even after a vehicle search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back