Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laptop For Trade! Trade For Desktop Computer! + MORE *LOOK!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobiledreamz

*LAPTOP FOR TRADE!*

Hello,

I’m looking to trade my laptop for a desktop computer. The laptop is a Intel Celeron 2.2ghz Gateway 400VTX.

Go here to view all the specs:

All those specs are correct. However, I have upgraded the laptop ram to 512mb.

It also comes with the following:

- A mint condition wireless mouse.
- The power adapter.
- A microphone.
- Windows XP Home.
- A 2.4ghz wireless Linksys card and router. (You can surf the net without being plugged into the wall).
- A brand new Samsonite laptop case that has a lock.

Here are 2 pictures. One is of the laptop and the other is of everything else. Unfortunately I’m having problems with my digital camera so these are older pictures. The red “X’s” are over the things that aren’t included which is a digital camera and a regular mouse. I’m including the wireless mouse instead.

**broken link removed**

This laptop is very fast and reliable. It's about 6 months old. It is in mint condition except for a couple very minor scratches/scuffs on the top of it. They aren’t noticeable from certain angles. I originally paid over $2400.00 for this whole package and that is way below retail.

I was going to sell it but I decided that I would rather trade. I'm a web designer and I don't travel anymore. I need a top of the line desktop computer for working at home.

I'm willing to trade my laptop package in exchange for the following:

- A desktop computer that is 2.7ghz or faster.
- It must come with a good monitor. Preferably an LCD or flat screen monitor.
- It must come with a good keyboard and mouse.
- I would prefer it to come with speakers but this is not absolutely necessary.
- It must have at least a 40 or 60gb hard drive.
- It must have at least 512mb of ram or higher.
- It must have an extremely good graphics/video card. The brand doesn't matter but it must be top of the line or close.
- It must come with a CD-Rom.
- It must come with a CD burner and I would prefer a CD/DVD burner.
- It must come with a very good sound card.
- It must be new, mint or very close to new with no signs of ware.
- It must be virus and problem free.
- I would prefer to get windows XP with it.

I think that's about it. It sounds like a lot of requirements but this is just your basic top of the line package. Reply to this post, PM me or email me at *****************. I must do this exchange a.s.a.p. so contact me as soon as you can and I will most likely reply immediately.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--- ATTENTION --- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE IS SOMETHING NEW FOR MY TRADE.
THE PERSON WHO TRADES ME THERE DESKTOP COMPUTER WILL ALSO GET THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ($1300 VALUE!).
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an experienced web and graphics designer and I would like to add something to my laptop trade... Whoever trades with me will also get a full website design. This could be for your own personal use or for your business. To see work I have done please check out the portfolio section on my website (below). The website would include a logo, layout, graphics as well as mouseovers and other special effects.

My Portfolio:
**broken link removed**

I understand that other fees such as hosting, domain name registration, etc might throw you off so I have put together a package that will eliminate that problem. This is what I am offering you also offering you along with the website.

--------------------------------------------------------
- A full website design ($495 value).
- An online identity (logo) ($200-$400 value).
- A few months of support to help update and maintain your website ($300-$600 value).
- I will register and pay for your domain name for 1 year (www.yourname.com) ($15.00 value)
- 1 Year of free hosting on my server ($200-$600 value).
Included Hosting Package:
- Your very own Cpanel (Hosting Management panel).
- 20mb of disk space.
- 600mb of bandwidth per month.
- 2 email accounts (you@yourdomain.com).
- Unlimited Email Lists.
- Unlimited SQL Databases.
- 1 sub domain.
- Full CGI Access.
- Plus much more that can be found in your Cpanel.

If you are a bit confused about all this, contact me and I will gladly help you out. You won’t have to worry about doing the hard stuff. I will set-up your hosting, domain name, email accounts and everything else you need.

This is over a $1300 value and definitely worth it. This is not a scam or spam, I am a real person and this is a real offer =0). You can obiously see how bad I need a top of the line desktop computer =0).

Thanks very much!

-Evan Denis

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Laptop For Sale! Will Trade For a Desktop Computer! *LOO

mobiledreamz said:
*LAPTOP FOR SALE or TRADE!*

I'm willing to trade my laptop package in exchange for the following:

- A desktop computer that is 2.7ghz or faster.
- It must come with a good monitor. Preferably an LCD or flat screen monitor.
- It must come with a good keyboard and mouse.
- I would prefer it to come with speakers but this is not absolutely necessary.
- It must have at least a 40 or 60gb hard drive.
- It must have at least 512mb of ram or higher.
- It must have an extremely good graphics/video card. The brand doesn't matter but it must be top of the line or close.
- It must come with a CD-Rom.
- It must come with a CD burner and I would prefer a CD/DVD burner.
- It must come with a very good sound card.
- It must be new, mint or very close to new with no signs of ware.
- It must be virus and problem free.
- I would prefer to get windows XP with it.

I think that's about it. It sounds like a lot of requirements but this is just your basic top of the line package. Reply to this post, PM me or email me at evan@mobiledreamz.com. I must do this sale/exchange a.s.a.p. so contact me as soon as you can and I will most likely reply immediately.

Thanks very much!

-Evan Denis

You would have to be an idiot to trade a desktop of these specifications for a celeron laptop.Since you can get a similar laptop on ebay for under $1000USD

Yea but I'm including the wireless stuff which is worth about $250.00 USD (what I bought it off ebay for). Plus the Samsonite case $100.00 USD and the mouse which is basically free. I'm basically just looking to trade. I honestly don't really want to sell it for for $2000.00. I just want to trade. Thanks.

I have decided that I just want to trade it. I would sell it but then I would probably have to wait a week or 2 before I got the new computer. Unfortunatly I work 8-15 hours a day and can't go without it for even 1 day. I am still looking for someone that want's to trade so post your offers. Thanks!

Anyone for trade? This is pretty important. I'm willing to negotiate and I need the computer soon so please email me, post, or pm me. Thanks.

Hey all. I just added something really good to my offer. Please take a look. I think some of you might really want to do this. Let me know. Thanks!

If a had a computer whith these specifications i surtenly wodnt trade it for that! Whose goind to trade good for bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back