Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laminar flow nozzle project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbchrist

Hey everyone! I've been working on an awesome project and am really excited about it. I wanted to share with you guys since many of you are interested in cool projects.

It's going to be a laminar water fountain, or commonly known as Leapfrog fountain. You may have seen them at Epcot center in Walt Disney World. I'm going to build one of these too! This is what is will look like in the end minus the cool exterior.

**broken link removed**

This is what my nozzle looks like and the results.

**broken link removed**

I have a couple of design changes to take care of the "water veins" and hopefully that will take care of them. I'm currently working on the lighting and fiber optics for the water fountain. I haven't need this forum's help on this project (YET ) , but you have helped me out on previous projects, so I just wanted to let you know what I've been doing with the knowledge that I have previously learned from posting here.

I'll be blogging my progress so if you are interested stop in and take a look every once in a while!

Mad Laboratory

I'd also like to thank the contributors of this forum. I've learned a lot from asking questions, and searching the forum. THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back