Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

labtool 48 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried, but it didn't work. The fact that, I dont need to use this labtool, because with nigel picpro40 or chipie schems, I can program for most of PICs, but I would like to try.

In some PC and laptop, it works good, but in my laptop, it doesn't work. And in my friend desktop, it doesn't work either.

I don't know if XP get some problems? Or because I use .NET?

It's oki now, because the latest version support 2000 driver, and it works good in XP. It's version 467 at this time.

Thanks muchie for all.

Nowadays it is convenient to download software upgrada. If you port over the software in previous version of Windows before XP, I strongly recommend you to upgrade the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back