Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kickstarter...anyone heard of or backed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping the posters that put my OCD into overdrive had left...

I used to get such a kick out of your Avatar looking down; as you made comments inside your posts.

Sometimes; ROFL and in tears.

wb, Bill

kv

Latest on the Soap Router.....

**broken link removed**

IMO the 'Kickstart' companies get their cut upfront and don't care about the spammers they enable.

Last edited:
Nice BMW (Acura plates?), all scumbag scammers should add one to their inventory. Probably leased & repossessed, at least the bankruptcy should kill his credit rating. I guess Indiegogo will be his new bank account.

Appears Alex has / had some drug problems too.

As for the why a $1000 goal new campaign on Indiegogo, best I can figure the $1000 goal gets around some legal loophole.

Last edited:
Backers are getting tired of scammers taking them for rides...remember, crowd funding is considered to be a donation to something you might never see...

Like a donation to a worthy cause...and you hope it makes it...

Many more examples to post but not now. Guys like Rich have a hard time. Honesty is everything.
Too many chancers and all that taint genuine peoples chances.

Regards,
tv

True, Kickstarter is not a store...

I should start a campaign asking for $1 just for telling you not to throw your money away on Soap.

IMHO if you want home automation wait a wee while till Apple announces their HomeKit, they've had the un-enabled firmware in the AppleTV for a few months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back