Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keysight U1253B freezing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewru

Hello, I purchased a Keysight U1253B a few years back and have only used it a hand full of times, This week I have blown the dust off it and using it to set Idle current on an old Pioneer SX-880 receiver and noticed the display would just lock up on whatever Millivolt reading it was showing last. I turned it off and back on a few times but would get the same reading on display also noticed that none of the function buttons would work either. So I pulled the battery for a couple of minutes and reinstalled it and it was back to normal. Just curious if anyone else has ran into this problem with theirs? It will also lock up on Ohms, diode modes. Thanks

useful links for leisure time:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back