Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keypad lock with LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

markland556

Well i am really looking to make a keypad with an LCD so i can control a lock with it. I have very little experiance with PIC's. I would like to be able to program a 5 digit code into the circuit and then have the LCD display something like "Enter Code".. then have stars when inputing numbers.. then say like "access denied" or "access granted".

Any help would be awsome, i just need a little direction, dont need anyone to do it for me. Im very good at figuring out stuff like this by myself, just need a little guidence. I have found stuff that comes close. But since i dont have any PIC programming background im kinda stuck.

~Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back