Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

keypad in a RC car

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukeoverl

im hooking up a 10 digit keypad from ACT components to a small RC Xmods racing car, it is supposed to be a smaller model of what you can put into a real car, the keypad should have a correct code put in and the motor will start and keep track of the milage that will be displayed on a small LCD screen, if an incorrect code is entered the car does not start and an alarm sounds after a few unsuccessful entries, if anyone knows how to get started in this or ways too hook all this up through an EVBU board than any input would be appreciated

i changed my car from an Xmods car to a larger Fast Traxx RC car, now im trying to build a tachometer to keep trackof the revolutions of the wheel, if anyone knows where to find schematics on this or how to build one i would appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back