Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keypad 4*4 driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

manba

Hi, all there.

I wanna design keypad 4*4 without using microcontrollers. I there keypad driver ic that convert the input of the keypad to 4bit or 8bit. plz help me.:confused::confused:

74148 ic

Hi, all there.

I wanna design keypad 4*4 without using microcontrollers. I there keypad driver ic that convert the input of the keypad to 4bit or 8bit. plz help me.:confused::confused:
What are you connecting it to? You could use 2 74148 IC. Search for a datasheet on them.

I have been working on a project that MAY be helpful for you. It is the draft and needs to be cleaned up but it is runable:**broken link removed** Check out the '1 of 16'. I have not tested this yet.

Or you just use a USB Keypad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back