Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

K190 temp sensor and control unit test/repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

while we build our own control units we are using theese units https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/01/3190v21.pdf my problem is i have messed on up, the 12v cable from the supply unit got crushed and shorted. so now the unit is dead. when a new power supply was pluged in i dont even get a power on indecating led to light, i would like to attempt to repair the unit as they are fairly exspensive and takes us 3 weeks to get, i have a spare but i want to repair this one incase something happens to one of the others.
i have no idea how to go about testing the unit so i need some guidence as to what to check and how.

the link has full schemetics on it and i have the following equipment i can use to test DMM,Oscilloscope and logic probe.
i am a noob so havnt played with the scope at all so no real idea how to use it yet.

any sugestions??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back