Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just noticed mstechca is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye mstechca, found his farewell post. Glad I did, I thought he might have zapped himself into the 23rd century.

Good advice and the laws of physics did not seem apply to mstechca.

Someone would tell him the tried & true answer, and mstechca would debate it and said he did it better.

I think there was a 15MHz 555, and he invented some sort of feedback circuit. too many to remember. Always fun though.

Last edited:
William At MyBlueRoom said:
Bye mstechca, found his farewell post. Glad I did, I thought he might have zapped himself into the 23rd century.

Good advice and the laws of physics did not seem apply to mstechca.

Someone would tell him the tried & true answer, and mstechca would debate it and said he did it better.

I think there was a 15MHz 555, and he invented some sort of feedback circuit. too many to remember. Always fun though.

I thought it was odd he was not leaving posts lately. I really actually miss Nigel's replies. They are classic..

Well, I am "off to buy a speaker and battery" so I can fix my pic software problem.

mramos1 said:
I thought it was odd he was not leaving posts lately. I really actually miss Nigel's replies. They are classic..

Well, I am "off to buy a speaker and battery" so I can fix my pic software problem.

Heck I can program a pic with a 12v car battery and a morse key :D
debugging is for sissys, I KNOW my code works :p

William At MyBlueRoom said:
Heck I can program a pic with a 12v car battery and a morse key :D
debugging is for sissys, I KNOW my code works :p
No regulator? That really is something lol.

I would cut the positive wire in half, strip it and stand on each end with bare feet in wet grass. Lean forward to get my 5V, but I have not mastered the morse code keypad. :p I just tap the wires for programming.

Then I get out my speaker and make sure it runs...

I guess we should be nice. They were entertaining sometimes. Esp. the comebacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back