Just noticed mstechca is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye mstechca, found his farewell post. Glad I did, I thought he might have zapped himself into the 23rd century.

Good advice and the laws of physics did not seem apply to mstechca.

Someone would tell him the tried & true answer, and mstechca would debate it and said he did it better.

I think there was a 15MHz 555, and he invented some sort of feedback circuit. too many to remember. Always fun though.

Last edited:

I thought it was odd he was not leaving posts lately. I really actually miss Nigel's replies. They are classic..

Well, I am "off to buy a speaker and battery" so I can fix my pic software problem.

mramos1 said:
I thought it was odd he was not leaving posts lately. I really actually miss Nigel's replies. They are classic..

Well, I am "off to buy a speaker and battery" so I can fix my pic software problem.

Heck I can program a pic with a 12v car battery and a morse key
debugging is for sissys, I KNOW my code works

William At MyBlueRoom said:
Heck I can program a pic with a 12v car battery and a morse key
debugging is for sissys, I KNOW my code works
No regulator? That really is something lol.

I would cut the positive wire in half, strip it and stand on each end with bare feet in wet grass. Lean forward to get my 5V, but I have not mastered the morse code keypad. I just tap the wires for programming.

Then I get out my speaker and make sure it runs...

I guess we should be nice. They were entertaining sometimes. Esp. the comebacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…