Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean 'Jammer", which is used to distort a signal. All I know is that modern communication systems are pretty much prone to attacks because of spread-spectrum and other complex modulations that are immune.

Steve

or do you mean jumpers?

Jumpers are miniature black plastic boxes (open at both ends) containing copper in them. They are used to connect two pins (1/2 cm apart) together.

hi

ya i download that .but need to information........like where can i use it and is this is device or i have to make my own by geting it,s circiutry?

hi

hi thx,s
i mean 'Jammer", can u tell me more about it or where can i find informattion about it :shock:

imgemini,

When you design this modulator, there is more to just adding all of the components together. First, you need to ask yourself what kind of bandwidth you are trying to transmit. Also, what local oscillator frequency do you want to use?

All of the power levels and impedances between the components have to match, or else it will not work. Most of these parts are surfacemount, so I think you will need to make a circuitboard for this project. How much time do you have to finish this?

Steve

Another fun project that you can do is a direct digital synthesizer, or numerically controlled oscillator.. Which is used to produce near perfect sinewaves at very high resolutions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back