Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jon's Imaginarium – Reference: Nexperia's MOSFET and GaN FET Application Handbook: A Power Design Engineer’s Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor

Nexperia's MOSFET and GaN FET Application Handbook: A Power Design Engineer’s Guide is a 600 page reference that will tell you everything you need to know about using MOSFETS. It's a great addition to your electronic bookshelf. They'll also send you a paper version if you ask.

You'll have to provide some personal information to access the download.

MOSFET handbook 1.png

Coolest thing about GaN-FETs is no body diode and the high frequency. Some really small power supplies are coming. CUI has an interesting brochure.

95+% efficiency means less space needed for heat management and dead space filled with useful components.

Thanks for sharing.
Call me old fashioned, but this is the type of reference book which I would like to have as a real, paper book.

I definitely like paper copies, be it books, magazines or maps. In a magazine or book, it's nice to flip through the pages and see if anything interesting appears.

Did they send a email?
I gave them my information and all. Had a hard time with the three buttons at the end. Kept getting "you can't do that" error. Finely found a combination that got me through and 'the end'. I thought they might email a link or something.

Downloaded my copy today.
I flipped quickly thru the chapters, but even with a quick browsing I can tell that this will become an essential reference book in my library.

I am sitting here right now doing a "gate drive for GaN". Both high and low side. My very first try I modified a SiC driver and managed to make a 300mhz transmitter. lol
--edited--
Got my download. Operator error.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back