Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jmd prog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

i am using it proggramer.but today facing new probalm with it .i con't progarm any pic micro[loding hex file].but read pic micro. i also try restart & reconfugrat.but not solve my problam...... so pl help me

Attachments

• icprog1v05D.zip
    720.8 KB · Views: 129
I tried to download your file and Windows is telling me it is corrupt.

However, what operating system are you running? XP needs an addon for ICprog to work

Are you running the programmer on a pc with a serial port or laptop? You need to check if the MCLR pin is at 13v when programming otherwise the pic will not program

I've never had issues with the JDM programmer or with IC prog

I tried to download your file and Windows is telling me it is corrupt.

However, what operating system are you running? XP needs an addon for ICprog to work

Are you running the programmer on a pc with a serial port or laptop? You need to check if the MCLR pin is at 13v when programming otherwise the pic will not program

I've never had issues with the JDM programmer or with IC prog

i am using PC with a serial port .offter testing MCLR pin is i found 11.17v

Last edited:
i am using PC with a serial port .offter testing MCLR pin is i found 11.17v

Thats why the pic isnt programming....It needs the MCLR pin to be at 13v to enter program mode....

Did you build the programmer or is it a shop bought one?

Last edited:
Thats why the pic isnt programming....It needs the MCLR pin to be at 13v to enter program mode....

its mens my windows curpat or my smps fult or my ic prog curpat????? pl gide me.
MY ENG. LANG. IS VERY POOR SO PL DON'T MIND....

shop bought one .BUT LOCAL ASMBALD I ALSO cheked it dry soldring or loos cinction. but it ok.

its mens my windows curpat or my smps fult or my ic prog curpat????? .

Sorry I cant understand what you are saying....

I asked...Did you build the programmer or is it a bought one?

Sorry I cant understand what you are saying....

I asked...Did you build the programmer or is it a bought one?

shop bought .shopkeeper was build the programmer.I ALSO cheked it dry soldring or loos cinction. but it ok.

Take the programmer back to the shop and tell him it doesnt work...

Ask him to prove that it will work....

Maybe it broke since then. JDMs are notoriously unreliable on modern computers.

I have to agree. I fell in the newbie trap when I started, by buying a cheap JDM programmer.

My JDM fails about 30% of the time for no reason. When I click again then it suddenly works fine. I can't wait till I have enough money, then I'm going to buy a PICKIT 2 for myself.

I have to agree. I fell in the newbie trap when I started, by buying a cheap JDM programmer.

My JDM fails about 30% of the time for no reason. When I click again then it suddenly works fine. I can't wait till I have enough money, then I'm going to buy a PICKIT 2 for myself.

I have also to agree with no.17.but no enough money.so help me any one.........it prob. i try with google .it give some me. i program one pc 16f676 ,but not program 16f84a & other 16f676.
google result is ...........https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/ic-prog-starting-errors.33967/

I have also to agree with no.17.but no enough money.so help me any one.........it prob. i try with google .it give some me. i program one pc 16f676 ,but not program 16f84a & other 16f676.
google result is ...........https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/ic-prog-starting-errors.33967/
basically much money is not needed if you can assemble one
like pickit2 clone
it becomes a good tool. and you can stop all this worry and concentrate learning and programming PICs.
Many people feel they are poor at purchasing proper aids. It is artificial poverty. let us imagine the monthly pocket expenses one spends.

any way the idea is not to hurt SAHU.

Bye the way you only talk of the software used to program. but never uploaded or provided a link to the schematic of your programmer. can you do that? These JDMs are small in circuitry, even if I replace all the components by the same numbers purchasing fresh parts, it won't cost me Rs 50/- even.

basically much money is not needed if you can assemble one
like pickit2 clone
it becomes a good tool. and you can stop all this worry and concentrate learning and programming PICs.
Many people feel they are poor at purchasing proper aids. It is artificial poverty. let us imagine the monthly pocket expenses one spends.

any way the idea is not to hurt SAHU.

Bye the way you only talk of the software used to program. but never uploaded or provided a link to the schematic of your programmer. can you do that? These JDMs are small in circuitry, even if I replace all the components by the same numbers purchasing fresh parts, it won't cost me Rs 50/- even.

YES want to assemble one
like pickit2 clone, i have need u'r guidens. can u proved me ? , it s hordware & software. i think u do it realy.......
[ Many people feel they are poor at purchasing proper aids. It is artificial poverty. let us imagine the monthly pocket expenses one spends.] YES THIS TYPE MANY PEOPLE ON INTERNET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back