Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jdm progr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

i am using jdm progr.one time i prog . a micro controller ,after that i want chang only config , not program code and not eeprom code. how can do it ? pl help me.............

i am using jdm progr.one time i prog . a micro controller ,after that i want chang only config , not program code and not eeprom code. how can do it ? pl help me.............

maybe next time you can use full words, it gets hard to understand people at times when they shorten words...

To answer your question, maybe you brought a one-time programmable microcrontroller, or maybe you have turned on "code-protect" in the config settings?

I too have a JDM programmer and the software i use is IC-Prog.

Cheers
Roman

Last edited:
pic gang progr.

i want minimum 20 pcs. of pic mcu with program a programmer . pl guide me...

Last edited:
You can only program the same type of PIC chip in a gang programmer. But these programmers are very expensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back