Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JBL Flip 3 strange noise..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

savaan00

Does anyone know how to fix problem from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j9E8lN_...

i have the exact same problem, it is very anoying to play it half of the max volume...please help :(

I tried everything, to charge it, update it, to connect with another device,but when on max volume it plays great, bass normal for about 3 minutes and than it produces that sound shows low battery and turns off...if someone knows how to fix this please write down...

It sounds like the battery is weak or has a bad connection, but I have no experience of that particular device.

However, a battery that goes from empty to fully charged and vice-versa like that is usually faulty battery, but it can also be a bad connection or a faulty charge circuit.

There are lots of videos on YouTube about the flip-3, so it is likely that someone has had the same problem as you before.

Can it help if I drain the battery and then fully charge it?
I doubt if it would help the battery, although it could possibly be that the battery management system could be reset by that.

If the Flip 3 has more than one cell, then they could be unbalanced. However to find out would almost certainly mean that you have to open it up.

Since our hearing's sensitivity to loudness is logarithmic then it takes 10 times the power to sound twice as loud. 10 times the power drains the battery very quickly.
The volume control is also logarithmic so when turned down to half then the power is 1/10th.

1. I remember when JBL made high quality American sound systems. Now they sell this cheap Chinese junk that has problems. JBL company has been sold to many companies and recently is (was?) owned by Samsung of South Korea.

A few videos said that the speaker cone was hitting one of its wires which made a loose crimp of the connector on the speaker. The fix was to solder the wire onto the connector or solder the wire onto the speaker.

I saw that one, however i think that this is if it makes crackling sound...
Then they give one year warranty for this chinese devices and put 100$ price..

I saw and heard the Bose little speaker at Costco selling for $200.00 ands it sounds fantastically good for its small size. It is loud, produces pretty good bass but no rattles, no crackling sounds and no distortion.

Your cheaper little speaker has a battery or charging problem.

Probably the battery...bad contact or something I dont have the time to open it soo i will bring it to the expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back