Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ive had it

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hello

Around 12 years ago I joined ETO. I was part of, and witnessed ego's broken , bruised etc.
That whole shake up thing when Electromaster bailed.

Ive seen worse here in South Africa.

Some of you might remember me being positive and helping "them"
Well, they've got stupider.

Im talking about our future "leaders" here. Im talking kids who never witnessed Apartheid.....born frees, breaking bottles and destroying..................

Just breaking what they can.

Than, you get the hard working Immigrants..........

Come here from wherever. Nice, honest people.

Start or buy a business.
Open in working hours.
Work their asses off.
Don't smash things
Try and build

They come here with NOTHING mostly.

And...........our self entitled "Apartheid Free" youths...........sit and wait and destroy for the "stolen land" be given back to them.......................................

Stupid as stupid comes.
Stupid as stupid comes.
Stupid as stupid comes.

These are the morons that party until 6AM in the morning and smash their way up the street breaking bottles. Cause they can..............................................

Ive sat through 11 years of this.

Ive a plan.

Its payback time. Its time for me to get even.

Gonna use these fools inbred superstitions to my advantage.
Gonna spook them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back