Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

issue with my handheld console draining batterys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgg

Hi, ok I have this handheld gadget gp2x heres a link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2X

Now I have the gp2x MK1 revision, it uses recharchables batterys such as 2500mah type batterys. Well I have 4 new duracells 2650mah and the issue with the gp2x handheld is on a fully charge 2 batterys it drains the batterys within like 15-20 minutes of using it. It suppose to last averagely at least 2 hours of running time. But people at this forum **broken link removed** and google it looks like the gp2x is defective in some way.

My question to you guys is can you guys help me figure out why it is doing so.

My uncle passed away and he use to work in denver/boulder at martin marieta, another company called Ball, and he was a electronics engineer and it just had me thinking he could have tested all the componments transisters, ressiters, capacitors, etc to determine whats the problem right? I do know basics electronics such as soldering and basic reading on printed circuit boards such as looking for the little number next to a part such as next to a capaciter it'll say c176, resister might say r54 etc.

Thanks guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back