Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Isolation amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kent

Hi
Can somebody give me some Isolation amplfier cricuit to isolate the patient in designing bio amplifiers.

This is regarding decoupling capacitors: Can I use 1uF electrolytic capacitor for supply voltage of +/-17V. I am seeing some recsonance signals with out capacitors.

thanks

kent said:
Hi
Can somebody give me some Isolation amplfier cricuit to isolate the patient in designing bio amplifiers.

This is regarding decoupling capacitors: Can I use 1uF electrolytic capacitor for supply voltage of +/-17V. I am seeing some recsonance signals with out capacitors.

thanks

When you say resonance, are you sure this is what you mean? If you mean oscillation that is not the same thing as resonance.

Can you post as schematic and describe what is oscillating? it is could be a loop oscillation problem with your amplifier if you have feedback. This can also show up in the power supplies. Your layout has lot to do with it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back