Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISD 33120 CHIPCORDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic

I am trying and trying to write Pic Basic code for my ISD33120 to RECORD and PLAY voice messages, but nothing happened. I just have no idea how to do this
:(
ISD33120 require SPI comunication: MISO,MOSI,CLK AND SS to interface with PIC (in my case 16F877), and there is an OPCODE <5 bits> and ADDRESS <11 bits> necessary for manage 33120 so I decided to go by SHIFTOUT command, to send that WORD-sized data to 33120 chipcorder by MOSI pin.
The first 3 pins on PORTA I used to command what 33120 to do (REC/PLAY/STOP) by 3 buttons.

I`m using a little electrodynamic microphone connected to ANA IN+ pin, ANA IN- pin is grounded, AUD OUT is connected to audio power amplifier.

I will send my code if necessary

THANX A LOT
REGARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back