Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISD Chipcorder Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalingajay

Hi everyone

I wants to record wave or mp3 sound samples in play only memory of ISD1420 chipcorder. Please, anyone can send me a appropriate programmer circuit or can explain to me the easiest way to do this.

Regards,
Kalingajay

Hi everyone

I wants to record wave or mp3 sound samples in play only memory of ISD1420 chipcorder. Please, anyone can send me a appropriate programmer circuit or can explain to me the easiest way to do this.

Regards,
Kalingajay

hi,
Look at this pdf and image.

Attachments

• AAesp06.gif
    AAesp06.gif
    51 KB · Views: 807
  • ISD1400[1].pdf
    270.1 KB · Views: 493
It's not possible to record digital onto the ISD1420. It only has analog recording inputs, there is no programming interface. The address lines only allow index the memory, they can't be used for programming it.

In general, this sort of thing went obsolete many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back