Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this simplified flowchart describe my code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imane tech

Hello Community !!

My project is about doing a simulation of a circuit in order to display a signal related to my pulse sensor. Actually, I'm not quite familiar with coding using the C++ language, I tried to make a flowchart that describes what is the code doing in general. So what Do you think? Did I neglect some important parts?

(I'm a newbie, so please just be patient!!)

What else can I provide to get some help?

Attachments

• ORGANIGRAM.png
    ORGANIGRAM.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 241
  • HeartRateArduino-master.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 266
Hi Imane

Firstly, it's not a good idea to have two threads running on the same topic .. likely the Mods will want to modify that .. .

Have I got this right ? You're trying to build a circuit to emit a dummy pulse to test your pulsemeter ?

What have you done so far ? Built the circuit ? Tried but failed ?

MM

You have made a historical invention. A decision point that has one "no" branch and two "Yes" branches. In this specific case, the "Yes" branch would do one chore and then the other:

A conventional approach is to have just two exits: "Yes" and "No". If the "Yes" branch can split again you would have a second test but you don't here.

In the "Yes" branch you would perform the two "Yes" tasks sequentially when using a single core processor.

1. Display the PPG signal in the plotter, and then
2. The LEDs will light up with the heartbeat

Or execute in reverse.
1655061909405.png

Attachments

• 1655062274296.png
    1655062274296.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 227
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back