Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is this possible to see 20mhz oscilloscope 1000mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgemini

hi friends
in collgae we have 20mhx to 100mhz oscilloscope but i am working on 1000mhz frequency is there any thing what these oscilloscope work for me :?:

imgemini said:
hi friends
in collgae we have 20mhx to 100mhz oscilloscope but i am working on 1000mhz frequency is there any thing what these oscilloscope work for me :?:

No!.

You could use a mixer/oscillator to down convert it, but you wouldn't be getting your original signal, just a 'copy' of it - which may bear no resemblance to it.

is taht mean i can able to see the frequencyor signal shape?how ?.........plesae in deital

imgemini said:
is taht mean i can able to see the frequencyor signal shape?how ?.........plesae in deital

Essentially it would be a superhetrodyne radio front end, by mixing the incoming signal with a local oscillator and filtering the output, you can detect the level of incoming signal - but that's probably about all.

You also have the huge problems of connecting anything at microwave frequencies, it's likely to totally change the operating conditions, and may well stop the circuit working completely.

What are you trying to do anyway?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back