Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is the inchworm+ still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Was asked about the inchworm+ programmer I have recently and where to get on... thought i'd dig out the web link, but drew a blank... the blue room electronics site is still there, but the suppliers linked to from it no longer carry the product? though dip micro do still list the programmed pic for it but nothing else? So is it still available or has it been discontinued?

A.

Take your pick, they're both $49 CDn shipping is $10 CDn payment via PayPal

Actually if anyone want a Junebug or Inchworm kit I'll include two additional PCBs from any of my kits free till 2011. Just PM me.

How does the junebug differ from the inchworm+ ? Just looking at the webpage, I'm not sure I understand how it compares? Does it work in the same way with MPlab?

The Junebug is a USB PICKit 2 compatible programmer / debugger with a PIC18F1320 tutor
The Inchworm is a RS232 ICD2 compatible programmer / debugger it's an older design and much slower than the Junebug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back