Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is my circuit practically complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems BC635 (NPN) and BC636 (PNP) is not in the library of my proteus.. how can i find them? do i have download the from internet?

Hi Too Long,
Is this purely a simulation assignment?
For power transistors to control motors, in our country TIP41C (npn) and TIP42C (pnp) is pretty common and cheap.

well vizier87,
This assignment contain simulation and hardware. Im not really understand much about electronic thing like transistor because it is not really my field of study. I am more on PLC thats why at first I prefer relay instead of transistor. Anyway, thaks for your suggestion.

i have change my circuit like hero's with change of transistor TIP41 and TIP42 but there are error. can someone clarify what the problem is?

Attachments

• masalah 2.png
    masalah 2.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 172
  • masalah 1.png
    masalah 1.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 377
I've had that error with LTSpice, before, if I remember rightly, you need to reduce the minimum time step but I wouldn't know how to do this with the software you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back