Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is hot glue conductive??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I smoke cigarettes (yes, I'm sadly still not quite smart enough to quit),
Have your wife put a dab of superglue on the end of random cigarettes in each pack. When you light up take a deep drag. :eek: I bet you stop permanently before the second pack is gone! :)

Several of my cousins were terrible thumb suckers when they were little.
Nothing would stop them.
Someone suggested dipping their thumbs in hot sauce a few times a day until they quit. It took less that two days and not one of them ever did it again! :D

Have your wife put a dab of superglue on the end of random cigarettes in each pack. When you light up take a deep drag. :eek: I bet you stop permanently before the second pack is gone! :)

Nothing would stop them.
Someone suggested dipping their thumbs in hot sauce a few times a day until they quit. It took less that two days and not one of them ever did it again! :D

:) That would probably do the trick! *shudder*

Torben

For your own good, whats your wifes email address? :D

Didn't work on my tcmtech, much to my embarrassment and to my wife's constant amusement every now and then I'll start dozing off watching TV and I'll suddenly become aware of my wife giggling at me cause I started sucking my thumb without realizing it. I'm 30 =P

I like hot sauce =)

Man your messed up! :D
We should share family tree history some time and see if we share a common root some where! :eek:
You sound like you would fit in well with my bunch!
I think I am a bit messed up at times but the people that know my family and extended family say I am by far the most normal and well adjusted one! :D

Just a word of caution regarding superglue.

When heated, the obnoxious gas which is given off is a Cyanide compound. I cant remember which one, probably Hydrogen Cyanide, which is SERIOUSLY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH.

JimB

Nothing would stop them.

Hot glue??? :e Here we use some neem extracts on the thumbs :D

Read the post from the begining! It makes a perfect transition from hot glue to thumb sucking and quiting smoking plus messed up family trees
and back to hot glue!:D

If you really want to see some wild thread drift that still holds total relavancy from start to finish, check out potato batteries in the alternative energy section! Its well worth the read, I promise! :):D
Or, is it common sense or saftey first, in the ****-chat area.(one of my personal favorites for some reason:p)

They use hot glue all the time to reinforce wire going to keypads and lcd in toys and to hold a capacitor on regulators and power transistors for high temp cut off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back