Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is any body from finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATHA

HI:)
is any body from finland around Turku or salo specially

Finland

I saw Finland on a map once,:D:D

Last edited:
I'm not from Finland but I lived there for 5 years in the 1990s. Mostly I lived in Hämeenlinna, though, which is a couple hours' drive from Turku.

Torben

Last edited:
hi
oh its really beautiful place but i want to know about some retail shops which sell some electronic parts is any one can help

Are you in Finland or Sri Lanka?

now in Finland may be till the end of this year

To heck with the electronics parts. Buy yourself a SAKO rifle at their domestic prices. You'll have a keeper for life. Or are personal firearms outlawed in SriLanka?

To heck with the electronics parts. Buy yourself a SAKO rifle at their domestic prices. You'll have a keeper for life. Or are personal firearms outlawed in SriLanka?

Maybe carrying high-end sniper rifles into a war zone isn't the greatest idea. :)

Torben

hi
oh its really beautiful place but i want to know about some retail shops which sell some electronic parts is any one can help

Hi Hatha,

Look in the phone book for Bebek. There might be one in Turku. I seem to recall that they were the biggest name in components stores when I lived there, but Hantto might have some more recent ideas.

Here are some others to try in the Turku area, but I don't know how current this list is (from **broken link removed** )

Triopak
Kalevantie 35, PL 16
20521 TURKU
puh (02) 237 6400
fax (02) 237 6460
email: triopak@triopak.fi

Turun Komponenttipiste Oy
Autokatu 8
TURKU
(oli ennen Läntinen pitkäkatu 8 20100 TURKU)
tai
PL161
20101 TURKU
puh (02) 251 1222, fax (02) 250 0121

Elektrolinna Oy
Matti Alangon katu 1
13100 Hämeenlinna
Puh (03) 647 070
Fax (03) 647 0720
Verkkokauppa: Elektrolinnan verkkokauppa

Good luck!

Torben

I have some pointers. I used to live int Turku. Komponenttipiste was my favourite place, untill they changed completely to post-order. Elfa has one dealer in Turku (by Aurajoki), but it is probably the most expensive one. Triopak is a good place, I have been there. They have all the standard components and some shelves which you can browse.

If you don't mind ordering by mail, I recommend partco (main site: partco.fi, webshop: partco.biz). It is now my favourite place here in Espoo, decent prices, a huge selection and has given me a nice overall experience (can order farnell's stuff too!). I used to order lager orders from there when I lived in Turku

Oh, and there is no Bebek in Turku.

Last edited:
HI
thank you very much for your help Torben and hantto i will try those places. in here people don't use english much so it's reallly hard to find some thing from phone book

what do you mean by this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back