Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IRFB4011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitoha23

Hi
i use this fets in my ebike, i am looking for replacement that can deliver more current at same voltage as the IRFB4110.

thanks for the help
Amit

Last edited:
Teaching how to fish.................
Go to any parts vendor. digikey.com for example.
In the search window type MOSFET.
Because FETs are everywhere you might have to choose a small group like "discreet parts", then single/dual/modules (pick single).
Digikey has only 32,000 typed of MOSFETs in single packages. Now pick a voltage range and (either a current or on resistance) range.
You can pick what package type etc.
There is likely a check box or button to 'show me only parts in stock'.
good luck

You won't find a better one in that package. The current is limited by the bond wires, not by the silicon. If you can fit a module you can probably find something bigger,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back